Employer User Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in posting your job opportunities through Arlington Employment Center (AEC)’s Job Board. AEC maintains standards by which all recruitment postings on the Job Board must adhere. AEC reserves the right to deny access to any user.
Create a Business Account
To help job seekers research and learn about your company, please provide as much contact information as possible. Contact information on the Job Board account must include:
- Full name of contact person and company name
- Business website URL, phone number, and email address of the contact person
- Physical business mailing address
AEC will take reasonable steps to ensure the legitimacy of all job postings and full access to job board will granted upon verification. We reserve the right to remove any job posting and/or business account in violation of our policy.
Third-party agencies, such as recruiting agencies, staffing agencies, and executive search firms, are permitted to post positions on the Job Board if the name of the hiring agency and client/employer is clearly stated in the position title or description.
Independent Contract (1099) / Base + Commission Positions
We welcome job postings for independent contracts and base + commission positions; however, this detail of the position must be stated clearly in the job description.
Opportunities Not Allowed
Arlington Employment Center Job Board does not accept postings of the following nature:
- Buy-ins or Fee-for-service (FFS): No posting will be allowed if applicants must pay to purchase access for opportunities or if the position requires a potential employee to provide funds to a supervisor or other company representative for services.
- Resume Referral Forms and Job/Internship Board Websites:All postings in the Job Board must be tied directly to an individual employer. Postings from resume referral firms or independent job board websites designed for the collection of resumes on behalf of a larger number of employers will not be approved.
Feel free to contact job seekers who directly apply to your opportunities. However, when contacting job seekers by email or phone, please be certain to clearly state the company you represent and the position you are contacting them about.