Senior planner / specialist will:
- Contribute to the ARNG Readiness; efforts allow management of readiness as a resource through sustainment or responsibility consuming readiness built.
- Use current information technology to record, track, coordinate, manage, retrieve, and promulgate data and other associated information
- Analyze Army Regulations, the Army Campaign Plan, ARNG force generation model, and all other similar documents to assess impact to ARNG G3 operational readiness
- Propose data to decision makers and subsequently captured in ARNG readiness strategy
- Perform technical assessments and evaluations-based review and analysis of resourcing ARNG units through the force generation cycle.
- Travel as needed 25%
Global Force Management –
Perform technical assessments and evaluations based on review and analysis of resourcing ARNG units through the force generation cycle Review contingency plans to discern potential contingency requirements for ARNG
Review accuracy of ARNG Force Structure
Verify accuracy of Force Generation Cycles for all Army National Guard Force Review and provide recommendations on the unit readiness cycle
Develop Readiness Plans requiring a wide range of analytical, strategic planning and programming capabilities
Verify weekly accuracy of Force Generation Cycles for all Army National Guard Force
Support ARNG training division in planning, developing, and executing strategies, programs, and resources for individual, collective and pre-mobilization training to achieve readiness for executing Army National Guard’s Federal and State Missions.