Ms.Bee’s Juice bar is an all natural juice bar company that is committed to serving the community by providing a healthier way of living. Our crew members are essential in helping to provide and build healthy relationships within the community, a healthy alternative and better lifestyles.
The Assistant Manager will partner with the Owner to manage staff, customer service, store conditions, merchandising, food safety, work safety, communication, training and performance management. Ensures the store provides an exceptional customer shopping experience, with the highest level of service and product knowledge. Provides leadership in line with company values and promotes a positive and progressive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates a positive and supportive work environment.
- Promotes a collaborative team environment through recognition, leading by example and working alongside staff. Demonstrates approachability and fosters open communication. Creates an environment where staff are invested and encouraged to contribute ideas. Demonstrates a pro-active approach in resolving staff issues and conflicts.
- Partners with owner to build and sustain a high performing team. Contributes to the development of team members including training and development and performance management.
- Seeks opportunities to train and develop staff members to take on increased responsibilities. Demonstrates ability to adapt approach to different learning styles among staff.
- Builds trust and respect through dependability, organization and follow through.
- Ability to run and manage daily store functions including but not limited to cash handling, opening and closing duties
Position Specific Functions
- Partners with owner to manage and provide oversight to all areas of the store. Assesses, prioritizes and delegates tasks and production.
- Ensures consistency of store conditions. Ensures all areas of store are stocked, rotated, faced and adhere to merchandising standards.
- Stocks and rotates products with attention to product quality and expiration dates.
- Maintains the organization, rotation and cleanliness of back stock areas.
- Prepares beverages to customer and vendor specifications.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and manage own time. Adjusts priorities, productivity, efficiency and speed based on needs and conditions of the store.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
Legally able to work in the United States and within Federal guidelines.
Serve safe certified
Ability to multitask
Ability to bend, lift and carry up to 25 pounds to perform duties such as restocking, refilling ice, taking out trash etc.
Juicing experience preferred
Possible early mornings/late evenings,Weekend and Holidays
Must comply with uniform and hygiene policies when reporting for all shifts
Always remain positive, fast paced and patient with all customers and crew.
Job Type: Part-time