WJLA-TV is looking for a Marketing Associate who will manage execution for all accounts for the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized multi-tasker with a passion for assisting others in the work group and contributing to the team’s success.
- Working efficiently with the Government Matters team, Marketing Consultants (MC) and Management to support new and existing business in achievement of substantial client and station growth
- Providing world-class administrative support to the team and customer service to existing and new clients
- Effectively interfacing with clients and vendors both in person and by phone
- Perform web publishing tasks including the creation and maintenance of social media and web posts for all paid programming.
- Creating advertisements, whitepapers and PowerPoint presentations
- Scheduling commercial promotions
- Generating high quality analyses and data-based recaps for clients with diligent attention to detail
- Assisting the sales team in OSI/Zendesk Sell entry and maintenance
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience
- Degree in a related field preferred
- Passion and enthusiasm for playing a supporting role, and contributing to team success
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
- Ability to work with teammates to receive, digest, and determine necessary outcomes for an assignment and meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Technologically savvy with ability to use multiple internet, software, and social media platforms to perform duties
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Project PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.