Job Description Assistant Community Manager
An Assistant Community Manager is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the lead Community Manager(s). The Assistant Community Manager is the liaison to the lead Community Manager(s) and homeowners primarily , but will also occasionally interact with vendors, board members and committee members, as well as staff at the Associa Client Shared Service Center (CSSC) and within the branch office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Field and respond promptly to the majority of homeowner inquiries via phone, e-mail, work order, letter, and/or in person.
• Interact with vendors and assist with addressing emergency requests as necessary.
• Update notes within homeowner accounts in C3 (Complete Control of Communities) of all
conversations/correspondence with homeowner.
• Assist in preparing agendas, update management reports, and compile documents and copies for
Board meeting packages.
• Prepare newsletters, flyers, and other various documents to inform homeowners of maintenance
service or projects, activities, meetings, etc.
• Assist in preparing annual disclosure packages, annual meeting notifications, and annual financial
statement packages for all homeowners and arrange bulk mailing of same within the time frames
set by state statute or governing documents.
• Assist lead Community Manger in monitoring corporate and client delinquency rates and
collections process for account portfolio.
• Maintain property files and unit files.
• Assist lead Community Manager with processing new homeowner welcome packets, if
• Assist lead Community Manger with ARB (Architectural Review Board) application processing
and perform on-site community inspections as necessary.
• Assist lead Community Manager with requests for proposals, repair quotes, insurance notification
• Assist lead Community Manager with update of property fact sheets in C3.
• Assist lead Community Manager in preparing homeowner CC&R violation letters and
communicate results of hearings to homeowners within the time frames set by state statute or
governing documents as needed.
• Assist homeowners with Associa corporate programs (website, portals, etc.) in accordance with
lead Community Manager direction, client enrollment, and local office protocol.
• Participate in Associa training including Associa University webinars, etc.
_____________________________________________________________________________________ The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Associa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.