Redhorse is hiring a Performance Analyst (Navy) who will conduct rigorous performance studies on a range of Navy research and analysis topics and activities. The role is in the Washington DC area (Reston and Arlington). They will be part of a team of consultants/analysts and duties will include:
- Developing requirements and approaches that will be used to conduct studies and assessments, including both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Gathering, analyzing, and portraying data in meaningful ways.
- Supporting the team in improving and expanding its methods and tools.
- Supporting senior Navy decision makers in understanding complex issues.
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- US Citizen with active SECRET clearance (an active TS/SCI clearance is preferred)
- Must have recent, significant and, applicable Navy experience with Performance Evaluation / Analysis
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, strategic planning, data science, or data analysis.
- Intelligence community experience, including a demonstrated familiarity with and working knowledge of intelligence community entities, missions, functions, and processes.
- Demonstrated broad experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis methods, to include experience in the following:
- Quantitative data acquisition, processing, storage, retrieval, and analysis;
- Qualitative research and reporting skills
- Data analytics and data visualization.
- Intelligence evaluation, including the design and implementation of intelligence assessment criteria for determining intelligence value, team assessment processes, and creation of empirical analytics, from evaluation data;
- Experience using tools such as SPSS, SQL queries
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, to include using formulas, pivot tables, and charts to clean, manipulate, and portray data.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to summarize and present complex issues in written and graphical forms in an accurate, concise, and straightforward manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under time constraints and potentially changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree in National Security Policy, Public Policy, Data Science, or a related area of study.
- Masters Degree in National Security Policy, Public Policy, Data Science, or a related area of study.
The work environment for this position requires an individual to be able to:
- Work sitting or standing at a desk or conference table for extended periods of time with the ability to shift positions while working: sit, stand, pace, adjust positioning in any of those without issue
- Walk in the office to collaborate with co-workers, attend meetings or retrieve documents from printer
- Ability to carry up to 10 pounds
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion