DoggyWalker.com is a 20-year-old dog walking and pet sitting business and we invite you - as an animal lover - to join the team! Our team is a diverse, fun-loving, dedicated group of animal care professionals that provide midday dog walking visits and pet sits in neighborhoods throughout Arlington, VA. If you enjoy caring for animals and working outdoors, then this opportunity is for you!
Who We Hire
Just like the animals we care for, our team members come from all walks of life and have a variety of personal and professional experiences. Whether you are looking for an active, independent job with a bit of flexibility, are someone in career transition seeking a "fun job," or a supplemental income opportunity; being a DoggyWalker.com caregiver can provide you with the flexibility, income, and support you need while you pursue your personal, professional, and educational goals!
We offer paid training, supplemental insurance, retirement options, and performance-based pay rate increases.
Apply Today If You...
- Are an animal lover (of course!).
- Have a smartphone with Internet service.
- Have a reliable, insured vehicle.
- Are looking for part-time employment (up to 5 hours a day), Monday through Friday.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Have personal and/or professional experience with animal handling and care (a plus!).
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Are able to lift up to 50 lbs. (in case of animal emergency) and able to walk between two (2) and five (5) miles a day.
Founded in 1999, DoggyWalker.com cares for more than 1,000 pets throughout Northern Virginia. Our team members are lifelong pet owners, animal lovers, and experienced animal care providers. DoggyWalker.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO.