About the Company
DTI Management is an inventory-management company that connects ticket sellers to buyers across the Internet. We assist sellers with organizing, locating, and delivering their products, and we coordinate with secondary marketplaces to ensure customer satisfaction.
DTI Management has a fun, young, and vibrant tech. company environment with plenty of office perks (snacks, events, happy hours). The company also offers generous employer paid benefits that includes nearly 100% medical, dental, and vision and 401K matching.
The Member Services Representative is responsible for meeting the day-to-day needs of our consignment clientele (Members), including answering questions and fulfilling requests. Representatives act as a liaison between our Members and our internal departments; provide Members with information about products and services; and resolve any issues accurately and effectively.
This role combines elements of customer service, advocacy, and inventory management. Our ideal candidate has experience managing time-sensitive requests in a high-volume environment.
This is a full-time position at DTI Management.
- Prioritizing and responding to e-mails and phone calls in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting our Members with a variety of requests, including researching and resolving common issues
- Escalating requests to other departments (and individuals) as needed
- Build sustainable, trusting relationships with our Members through open and interactive communication
- Following up on client requests to reach a satisfactory resolution
- Quick and capable use of software to complete client requests
- Collaborating with peers across all departments to improve the overall Member experience
- Meeting or exceeding department standards for quality of service
- Monitoring our company point-of-sale system to ensure all digital inventory is pulled and stored in advance of an event
- Navigating ticketing websites and programs to find and download the required files
- Coordinating with Members and other departments to track down missing inventory
- Utilizing DTI’s software suite to manage digital files — splitting, renaming, moving, etc.
- Answering Member inquiries and concerns about their inventory