WORK FOR US!
Are you looking for the best summer/fall job ever?
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Do you like the water? Do you love the feeling when you go home happy and exhausted from a great day? If so, we have the job for you!
We are looking for paddleboarding and kayaking staff for the 2018 Season
General Office & Dock Staff, Ages 15 – 99, All Locations
A great summer position if you have limited boating experience but are eager to learn more and just want to work outdoors!
Kayaking, SUP, Yoga or Fitness Instructor, Ages 18 – 99, All Locations
Have some kayaking or paddleboarding experience? Given kayaking tours as a guide? Or just want to learn how to teach kayaking? If you answer yes to any of these, then apply!
Shift Supervisor, Age 18+, All Locations
Weekends are our busiest time when our customers are out renting our boats and enjoying themselves on the water. This is a perfect position for someone who wants to enjoy some hours on the weekend working with boats.
For more, visit: http://boatingindc.com/; apply under "Work for Us" and search by location
Before you apply:
- Scan copies of any certifications you may have (pictures are OK). Provide one file for each type. For example, if you have one CPR certification that would be scanned into one file. If you have 1 CPR certification and 2 ACA certifications, that would be 2 files. One for CPR and one for ACA.
- Read and understand the job descriptions.
- Interviews are usually done in a local cafe or at one of our locations when the weather is warmer
- Appropriate dress would be business casual. You want to look nice, but not overdressed, so no ties!
- Bring copies of your certifications and resume
- Make sure you have some questions to ask