OJC Consulting provides consulting and implementation services in corporate cloud solutions. Our business consultants and web applications specialists help international companies increase their profitability by improving their business processes, optimizing costs and leveraging cutting-edge information and communication software solutions.
Already #1 in Europe for integration of IVALUA spend analysis, sourcing and P2P suite in international corporations, OJC has started operations in the USA in May 2017. USA activities are growing rapidly, and already represented 30% of OJC business in 2017.
Working alongside solution consultants and project managers, this position will serve as technical consultant, configuration expert, and developer. In charge of the implementation and maintenance of IVALUA applications in big corporations, our team of IT consultants and developers will have the responsibility of on-time delivery, quality control, and 2nd level support for strategic projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage maintenance cycle of projects in production, including 2nd level support, problem identification and resolution
- Functional and technical design: take part in design workshops, design user interfaces, system interfaces and reporting on Ivalua platform; take part in functional and technical specifications.
- End-to-end implementation, test and delivery of the designed solution. Most of the implementation is done through online configuration of the Ivalua cloud solution but requires development based on C# and SQL.
- Travel to client sites, if required, for meetings and workshops during design phases.
Qualification and Education:
- Bachelor’s from an IT engineering school or university.
- Proven experience in web application design and development, preferably on Microsoft or Java technologies.
- Keen understanding and interest in project management processes, customer relationship and business analysis.
- Rigorous, exacting and independent. The ideal candidate is deeply involved in their projects.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Technical and Essential skills:
- Object programming, SQL (2+ years), Web Development (2+ years) HTML, C# , Asp.net
- Project methodology (V-cycle, CMMI, Agile, …) and experience with client relationships
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year, based on experience