Looking for a recruiter who will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting. Background in cleared and IT preferred. Must have at least 3+ years of proven work experience as a seasoned recruiter with excellent written, verbal and computer skills.
The selected candidate will need to actively, aggressively and continuously search for qualified candidates in various and always changing requirements using a multitude of recruiting tactics and resources without training. Will review qualified resumes, interview applicants, check references, process extensive detailed paperwork and bring and use a variety of techniques to identify and recruit the best candidates for our Government client?s needs.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a recruiter
- MUST have experience with iCIMS
- Must have business development experience
- Experience hiring contract and permanent positions
- Ability to think outside the box to attract top talent and build a pipeline
- Some experience recruiting for positions requiring security clearance
- Understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at a client company
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to recruit through social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Indeed, and Facebook
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
Apply For Job