We are seeking image review clerks for a contact based term project in Ashburn, VA. An Image Review clerk will properly identify the plate types and enter prefixes for all license plates for automobiles, trucks and motorcycles. They will use the guide for prefixes and types issued for references. An Image Review clerk will also identify license plates from all 50 states and all Canadian Provinces. In the case an image needs to be voided because it is unreadable, it is necessary to maintain the contractual agreement guidelines. An Image clerk is responsible to consistently check the image quality and give feedback to their supervisor to assure optimum picture quality taken by the cameras out in the lanes.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Visually examine images to identify license plate state or Canadian province, plate type, alphanumeric contents
• Void images for correct disposition reasons
• Performs second-level quality assurance of voided images
• Monitor and report picture quality of the image for potential lane problems
• After training, identify an average of 250 - 300 images per hour, while maintaining established accuracy standards
• Assist with the training of new employees
• Supports the Service Center for customer service phone calls by responding to incoming phone inquiries regarding E-ZPass accounts, violations, and DMV
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job