What Interstate Moving Will Offer You:
Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders CDL drivers (Paid CDL Training), operations and other areas. We promote from within based on potential not just seniority.
Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable weekly paycheck. We have year-round work for guaranteed hours. Plus, a referral program to make extra money referring a friend.
Perks/Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care, dental and vision, employee discounts, Gym membership @OneLife Fitness nationwide, matching 401(k), paid sick time and vacation time off and more!
Follow the directions of the warehouse supervisor and/or warehouse manager. Daily tasks to include: Receive, Store, Prep, Load/Unload all types of product including model home furnishings, office furniture, and high value IT equipment. Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Assist in the management of moving equipment and materials. Must be comfortable working at variable heights.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Data entry and research and documentation of receiving issuers. Resolving inventory-tracking problems. Interacts with vendors to obtain information to resolve questions and issues.
- Continues with RAM and helps tremendously with distribution, inventory control and stocking of the onsite inventory of memory. He has interacted on a regular basis with all the memory vendors.
- Prepare equipment for lease returns, helps out on DTC.
- Conveys materials and items from vans or containers to storage or to other designated areas.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to other workers or departments.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets as required.
- Completes necessary forms as required.
- Prepares parcels for mailing. Maintains inventory records.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Less than high school education; or up to 1 month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Forklift certification (preferred)
- valid drivers license.(Required)
INTERSTATE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid Training
- Company paid life insurance
- Health and dental insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Plus more!
Interstate is a growing company in need of talent to join us in the Moving Industry. The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses a worldwide group of transportation, warehousing, relocation management, logistics and real estate solutions serving government, corporate, and individual clients