For over 50 years, Poolservice Company has been providing the who’s who of the DMV area with professional and top-notch pool care services. The Company was founded in 1968 as a swimming pool service company and has expanded to provide Renovation and Construction services. Our Construction Division is located at 4200-M Lafayette Center Drive in Chantilly, VA. We serve the entire Washington Metropolitan area, concentrating on Northern Virginia, Montgomery County and the District of Columbia.
Here at Poolservice Company we embody the true meaning of being a professional. We do this by showing our customers and our competition that we understand the value of doing what we know needs to be done, and striving to do it right the first time, every time. Let’s get to work on your future in the Swimming Pool Construction Industry today!
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WORK AT POOLSERVICE?
Poolservice people are professional, well trained, friendly and very hard working. It’s unlikely that you’ll find a more down to earth group of people anywhere else.
What we are looking for:
Like minded professional people interested in teamwork, learning, and accomplishing company goals. We are looking for individuals who take pride in what they do.
What Positions are Available?
Mason- Stone, Brick, Tile: This position is for a Mason experienced in stone, brick, and tile.
$22.00 - $25.00/hr based on interview, experience and skills verification.
- Must be strong and agile enough to perform physical tasks normally associated with light construction work; to include lifting and carrying up to 80 lbs, hand digging, sweeping and walking.
- After initial orientation on personnel and safety policies and procedures, must demonstrate a working knowledge and observance of those policies and procedures.
- While not a prerequisite for employment, a working knowledge of the English language is preferred.
- The applicant must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to get to work on time on a daily basis.
- Must be legally qualified to work in the United States.
- Year-Round full-time positions offer:
- Health, Vision, and Dental, Paid Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 401-K with Company Match