Aveda Arts & Sciences Institute is seeking a Student Care Manager!
Primary Objective: To oversee the operations of student records, including but not limited to, institute rosters, attendance and academics, assisting with student licensure and student retention.
- Collaboratewith Assistant Director and Educators to exceed completion rate of 80%
- Maintainstudent files
- Timeand attendance
- Academicdata entry
- Facilitatelicensure applications for all students
- Performexit interviews and schedule State Board testing
- HandleFAMOS processing (Florida locations)
- FollowPlacement protocol and exceed benchmark of 75%
- Managestudent attendance
- Supervisethe hand scan download
- Dailycommunication with students regarding absences
- Updateweekly Attendance Tracker and distribute to Director/Educators
- Maintain/DistributeInstitute Roster Report
- Poststudent hours weekly
- Manage/coachattendance exceptions
- Notifyfinance of weekly/monthly download completion
- Performother duties as assigned
- Due to our commitment to the environment, astrong alignment to the Aveda mission is essential.
- Manage purchasing of administrative suppliesand student kits
- Participate in team meetings & adhere tocompany policies and procedures.
- Partner with Student Records AdministratorTrainer and Compliance Director for ongoing development
- Excellentcommunication skills
- Must have good follow-up skills and be very organized
- Advancedproficiency in Excel preferred
- Excellentcomputer skills with Word and Outlook
- Flexible to work evening and weekends for special events
Thereare no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative ofthose that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentialfunctions of this job. To perform this job successfully, an individualmust be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required tostand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk orhear; and smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Theemployee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently liftand/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include closevision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, andability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here arerepresentative of those an employee encounters while performing the essentialfunctions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work isperformed in a variety of environments. These include but are not limitedto driving in the employee's car and working in various salons or spaenvironments.
The above statements are intended to describe the generalnature and level of work being performed by people assigned to thisclassification. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.