Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.comor connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The General Utility Lead Worker is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of dishes, serve ware, equipment, etc. In addition, the individual may perform other serviceable duties as assigned. The General Utility Lead Worker may be responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the general utility operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments and oversees the completion of tasks
- Trains and guides staff on job duties and procedures
- Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized
- Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned
- Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to management
- Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Requires constant standing/walking
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran