Who we are and what we do:
Child Care Aware® of America, is a non-profit organization that is our nation’s leading voice for child care, works with more than 450 state and local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agencies to ensure that families in every local community have access to quality, affordable child care. We are a great place to work and welcome you to join our team in this amazing work.
We are currently recruiting for a new position to support the Fundraising and Development team. The Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorship Specialist position will report to the Director of Business Development.
Summary of Position:
The Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorship Specialist will work in partnership with the Director to assist in identifying and qualifying new sponsorship opportunities; and collaborate with the team to conceptualize, create and launch a corporate partnership program. Work with the team cross-departmentally to create collateral and broaden CCAoA’s reach. The specialist will assist in generating leads from targeted marketing lists, conduct prospecting, qualifying opportunities on the phone, and support the growth of sponsorships and funding campaigns. Take leads generated through marketing activities and develop them into prospects, maintain activities in CCAoA’s tracking system, including data entry, and assist in the relationship development with existing and new corporations, government agencies, and associated clients.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Great opportunity to engage and consult with clients through phone and email to define needs and present opportunities to help them be successful in using CCAoA products and services
- You will proactively contact existing clients to optimize current products and services
- You will promote additional CCAoA products and services and demonstrate the return on investment
- As a go getter, you will meet assigned quarterly goals including revenue and conversion
- Be personable and deliver great client experience and outcomes so clients retained
- Research and build a pipeline for corporate partnerships at varying giving levels
- Track daily activity and report on opportunity pipeline using HubSpot or other CRM
- Support overall marketing and communication efforts in support of departmental initiatives
- Support forecasting efforts during the annual budgeting process
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in a professional service environment conducting sales, account management, or business development, preferred
- Ease in using various software programs including MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, HubSpot, or other CRMs.
- Excellent phone and email presence and interpersonal skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented
- Possess the drive to educate, service, and sell
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent presentation skills, both small and large groups of individuals at varying levels within an organization
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment and work closely with a manager
- Adaptable to working in a changing environment and actively seeking feedback and incorporating it into your day to day
- Motivated to produce a high volume of outbound calls and emails each day leading to positive client outcomes and generating leads
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
We offer a full and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, supplementary, long-term, short-term, retirement options and training and professional development opportunities.
Child Care Aware® of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug-Free Workplace. This position requires the completion of a satisfactory background check. As a condition of employment with Child Care Aware® of America, all new employees must provide proof of vaccination on the first day of their employment.