The Rehancement Group, Inc., is a professional services and consulting firm committed to our Government customers. We provide highly qualified professionals to support the mission of our clients.
The Rehancement Group (TRG) is seeking a Data and Records Management Clerk to join our team in supporting a Federal client in Northern Virginia, VA.
This position requires an Active Security Clearance.
Perform routine records management and clerical functions to assist client in recordkeeping, destruction of records, and other records management functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data entries in proprietary database. Experience using MS Word and Excel is required.
- Retrieving files from shelves to determine disposition and if appropriate, return them to shelf.
- Reviewing files for clearance level, disposition dates, FOIPA status, and any other relevant information.
- Checking eligibility date to determine if files to be transferred, destroyed, or return to shelf.
- Reorganizing or repair files if needed.
- Returning files to appropriate boxes.
- Inventorying records and files.
- Destroying records.
- Preparing boxes, boxing records for shipment (may require combining boxes into skids, shrink wrapping, palletizing and moving pallets with the use of a pallet jack).
- Filing mail.
- Other special projects as assigned by Site Manager in coordination with the federal staff.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Active DOD Security Clearance.
- Experience using MS Word, Excel and familiarity with data entry.
- 1-3 years of experience performing support related services.
- Experience in an office environment is preferred.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment.
- Competent in general clerical principals, practices and techniques; organizing and maintaining files and records database/recordkeeping systems, preparing routine, non-complex documents, and taking technical direction from a diverse group of federal employees.
- Capable of performing quantitative and qualitative work that is measured in final product and/or production.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders to access shelving and files. Access may be performed using ladders or work assist vehicles
The Rehancement Group, Inc. provides competitive salaries commensurate with education and experience with full options for advancement and a robust benefits program.
TO APPLY: Select APPLY from this site to be re-directed to the posting on TRG website and select APPLY FOR THIS JOB ONLINE
TRG is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.