Seeking low voltage Helper to work with contractor on the installation of Broadband COAX as well as Fibre Optic cable. THIS POSITION INVOLVES PULLING AND PLACEMENT OF CABLE. Technician must be able to closely follow specific direction, work well in a team environment, and be able to work on active construction job sites and commercial workspaces. Should be willing to accept new challenges and responsibilities as duties can vary according to job site.
TEMPORARY POSITION WITH IMMEDIATE WORK AVAILABLE.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Positive-motivated attitude
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
Understand and Follow all PPE and safety requirements
Ability to work in High rise Buildings
• Ability to use A-Frame and Extension Ladders
• Reliable transportation and valid driver license.
• Attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
• Route cable through conduit, above ceilings, and between floors per project specifications.
• Pulling, terminating, and testing, coax, and Datacom cables.
• Dressing/labeling of cables.
• Maintain the company's high standard of quality workmanship, professionalism, customer relations/service, appropriate treatment of team members, and personal behavior and appearance.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Experience Desired:
NOTE: Most job tasks will be on active new construction sites. Residential and Commercial Multi Story/Hi-Rise buildings. Candidates should be comfortable working in noisy, dusty environments. Must be comfortable using A-frame Ladders. Some sites may not have functioning elevators so candidates should be comfortable using stairs. This job involves physical work and will include PULLING CABLES and placing wires overhead, through conduit and sometimes in confined space. There is opportunity for long-term work.
• Driver's License/ Valid State ID
CANDIDATES MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT).
This is a 1099 position
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm