Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair!We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WJLA-TV is looking for a Digital Account Manager who will manage digital accounts for the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized multi-tasker with a passion for assisting others in the work group and contributing to the team’s success.
- Working efficiently with the Government Matters team, Marketing Consultants (MC) and Management to support new and existing business in achievement of substantial client and station growth
- Providing world-class administrative support to the team and customer service to existing and new clients
- Effectively interfacing with clients and vendors both in person and by phone
- Perform web publishing tasks including the creation and maintenance of social media and web posts for all paid programming.
- Creating advertisements, whitepapers and PowerPoint presentations
- Scheduling commercial promotions
- Generating high quality analyses and data-based recaps for clients with diligent attention to detail
- Assisting the sales team in OSI/Zendesk Sell entry and maintenance
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for playing a supporting role, and contributing to team success
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
- Ability to work with teammates to receive, digest, and determine necessary outcomes for an assignment and meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Technologically savvy with ability to use multiple internet, software, and social media platforms to perform duties
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Project PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!