Arlington County COVID Response Team
- Position Type: Planning Section, Arlington County COVID Response
- Employer: Arlington County Government/Contracting Agency
- Location: Remote
- Hours: 40hrs/week
- Start date: Available now
- Commitment: Minimum 6th months
- Rate/Salary: Payrate $35-40
Looking for an experienced human resource specialist to work on the COVID Response Resource Unit to provide recruitment support.
- Reports up to the Human Resource Unit Lead
- Attend Planning Section meetings
- Work closely with Recruitment, Scheduling and Virtual Support teams
- Receive On-Boarding requests from Recruitment, MRC, County, internal transfers or other sources
- Process On-Boarding based on where they were recruited from and what position they will be going into, include provisioning and applying for county credentials for external hires.
- Send Welcome email to staff with the appropriate attachments based on their role. Copy the appropriate groups or people to the welcome email for awareness, hand-off and closing the loop.
- Track newly on-boarded staff on the On-Boarding tracker
- Off-board staff that will be leaving the response.
- Remove credentials if needed.
- Communicate with Virtual, Staff and Recruitment as needed so they can remove from schedule, permissions and contracting (respectively).
- HR Experience
- Organizational and time management skill in order to manage various request simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize requests in terms need and maintain active communication with requestors of task progress
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to clarify request from internal leadership and express clear need and process to new staff
- Process oriented
- Intermediate level excel skills or higher
- Experience in Incident Command
- Leadership/management skills
TO APPLY- click APPLY here to submit a resume to the Hiring Managers