Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Degree and Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience (or similar technical field) plus two years relevant professional experience in administration of information technology security based systems
- DoD 8570.1M certified DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level 2 compliant professional certification such as SCCP or Security +
- Experience using security tools such as SPLUNK, Nessus/ACAS, STIGs, McAfee, HP WebInspect, Solarwinds Event Manager, and Solarwinds patching tool
- Knowledge of computer security topics such as digital forensics, incident response, application security and malware analysis
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals such as network protocols and common services (e.g., DNS, FTP, SSH, SNMP)
- Previous experience supporting a Government and/or Department of Defense customer
- Experience with application of DoD IAVAs, DISA STIGs, and NIST security controls
- Experience in: Shell, PERL, and/or Python, system administration and configuration experience in Linux and UNIX, and managing Windows Server 2008/2012 with Active Directory domain (AD, DNS, GPO).
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams.