Perform a variety of different tasks within the warehouse environment.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Picks up the required cases of product and loads them onto pallets.
- Delivers completed order(s) to the appropriate loading area.
- Reviews orders specifications to load to ensure case count is accurate.
- Loads and unloads trucks & trailers.
- Moves product, shells and pallets throughout the warehouse.
- General warehousing includes, but are not limited to, pallets, shells, dock loading, dock unloading, general warehousing, production forklift, truck stripping, replenishing, general utility responsibilities, picking product, recycling, repack and general cleaning.
- Maintain and handle large moving piece of equipment in an efficient and safe manner. Company certification of qualification to operate must be achieved/received.
- Cleans loading area by disposing of trash in designated receptacle(s).
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D certification and 2+ years experience in a warehouse environment or equivalent job duties.
- Experience utilizing a pallet jack required.
- Experience utilizing various warehouse equipment, including, but not limited to, forklift, shrink wrap machinery.
ENVIRONMENTAL/ATMOSPHERIC WORKING CONDITIONS:
The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position. The actual working conditions will vary.
- Warehouse environment.
- Interior and Exterior working conditions.
- 12lbs or less Occasionally
- 13-25lbs Frequently
- 26-40lbs Frequently
- 41-50lbs Continual
- 12lbs or less Occasionally
- 13-25lbs Occasionally
- 26-40lbs Occasionally
- 41-50lbs Occasionally
- Bend Continual
- Squat/Kneel Continual
- Twist/Turn Continual
- Climb Occasionally
- Crawl Occasionally
- Reach above Shoulder Occasionally
- Reach Outward Frequently
- Stand/Walk Continual
- Sit Occasionally
- Drive Auto/Stand Occasionally
- Type/Keypunch Frequently
- Must be able to achieve and maintain required case pick per hour
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the company.
* We do not provide application status due to overwhelming volume. If your skills meet our needs, we will contact you to move forward in the process.*
**EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal Contractor.**
***If you have a disability and you need an accommodation to apply, please contact the Sr. Director of Talent and Development at 301-773-5500 ext. 2975***