Exempt Status: Hourly / Non-Exempt
Reporting to: GM and Manager on Duty
To provide a positive and engaging World of Beer experience to every customer. Guide the customer to pick the perfect beer and be the salesperson for our various menus. Ensure the customer will leave WOB with the intent to return.
World of Beer Bar & Kitchen Server Standards
- Provide the goal for our customers: Lifting customers spirits one glass at a time.
- Be positive, finding fun in the moment, doing good work and lifting the mood of others.
- Provide our style of service: casual, friendly, fun and perfectly paced to the customers pace.
- Engage as the sales person for our quality craft food and beverage offerings. Assist the customer in exploring our World of Beer.
- Live the WOB Way
- Outgoing, friendly & high energy personality and demeanor
- Friendly & accurate communication skills in handling customers in person and on the phone
- Ability to be a contributing member of the team in sales and job tasks
- Any food or alcohol awareness certification as required within 30 days of hire
- Warm and welcoming Smile!
- Ability to stand on your feet and navigate the WOB for the entirety of the shift
- Ability to carry full food and drink trays
- Ability to reach, bend, and lift 20 lbs.
- Ability to retain menu product knowledge and share that with customers
- Flexible schedule that can accommodate the needs of the WOB location
To apply email with resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org