Need work? Want to help people? Become a Caregiver!!
SenCura Home Care is hiring NOW!
Immediate need for EVENING caregivers!
These shifts are from 3:30am to 8:30pm every day, except for Thursdays, for a woman who suffered from a stroke during child labor. These shifts start immediately!
We are looking for responsible caregivers with patience, great communication skills, ability to navigate stressful situations, and someone who can take initiative in caring for their client.
Click the link to apply now!
If caring for seniors is your passion and you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura team!!
JOB DUTIES – We provide high quality care for seniors and high quality jobs for caregivers!
- Companionship; provide respectful, friendly interactions.
- Folding laundry & light housekeeping
- Running errands with the client and her children and helping the client pick up her children from school
- Medication reminders
- Personal care; assistance with bathing and dressing.
- Client safety; assistance with range of motion exercise.
- Communicating and documenting the important events during your shifts
JOB REQUIREMENTS - Join a compassionate team in an industry that is rapidly growing, in-home care for seniors. We are looking for someone who:
- Must have a driver's license
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- CNA, PCA, HHA or some caregiving (personal or professional) experience a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently is a plus
WE OFFER - The SenCura Home Care Team Cares Together!
- A COVID Free Environment; Gloves, Masks, and Appropriate PPE for your safety
- Dementia and Hospice Team Career Path – Advance your career!
- Free Online Continuing Education Courses & Online Training Programs
- Overtime Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Opportunities to Win Gift Cards & Raffle Prizes.
- Monthly Newsletter Made Just for Caregivers! Submit Stories, Advice, etc., and be Featured in the Newsletter!!
- Office Support 24/7
For more information, please visit our website http://www.sencura.com