The Alliance Manager will have the unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships the client's strategic partners. Develop new or cultivate existing partnerships with third-party software providers to ensure our partners can take full advantage of the client's product offering and technology integrations to help drive digital transformation within the mortgage industry. Must possess strong multi-level relationship-building with partners including those at the executive level and work with partners in order to represent our customers, products and programs. Responsible for the latest developments of the partners; provide feedback; develop and execute attainable and strategic plans to help drive and meet market needs.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate strategic account planning sessions to foster collaboration between partners and develop a clear roadmap of goals and execute against the company's product/program strategy
- Develop negotiate and close agreements with external partners
- Develop and manage partners - from business planning to integration to go-to-market
- Help partners leverage Fannie Mae's products and technology to enhance their offerings, integrate with them to fill gaps in and extend our product portfolio in the market place
- Conduct day-to-day interactions and be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (operations, financial, customer issues, training, product enhancement, etc.) and drive new opportunities. Support integration of new products with existing partners, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of daily business issues
- Create sponsorship opportunities by developing joint events and initiatives with partners.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proficiency with knowing the partner’s product proposition, market value, business challenges and customer opportunities to help drive strategies and develop product/program capabilities.
- Ability to deliver convincing presentations to partners, executive-level or prospective audiences of varying size
- Excellent communication, decision making, presentation and organizational skills.
- Previous work experience in partner management, sales, or consulting related role.
- Track record of customer and/or partner engagement and proven success in identifying and bringing to market innovative solution opportunities for joint offerings.
- Willing and be able to travel with significant time at partner sites, conferences, and events.
- 8+ years of experience in high tech business development, relationship/alliance management and/or sales.