- Part-time position
- Assisting with maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents, guests and team members
- Ensuring that maintenance schedules are followed
- Report all incidents to management
- One (1) year maintenance and/or housekeeping experience preferred
- Technical school education preferred
- Maintains current license/certificate and/or specialized skills in at least one (or more) of the following building trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, fire protection or mechanical
- Possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, life and safety regulations
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of scheduled work hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Must enjoy working with seniors
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.