We are seeking career-oriented individuals who are committed to the veterinary profession, value compassionate care and teamwork, and will put forth the extra effort needed to achieve the high-quality service our clients expect. If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced, energized environment, Caring Hands is the place for you!
Caring Hands Animal Hospitals are large, well-equipped, AAHA-accredited veterinary facilities. We have an open-door policy to provide excellent customer service to our clients. Our full-service veterinary hospitals offer state of the art care for our patients.
DUTIES / TASKS
The primary role of all Caring Hands Animal Hospital employees is to ensure that our clients and patients experience top-notch customer service and patient care. The Client Care Specialist is our front desk / receptionist position.
- Data entry via Electronic Medical Record system
- Make and receive phone calls; Schedule appointments; Check clients in & out using Avimark veterinary software.
- Process client transactions and assist in accounting of cash drawer; run end of day transaction reports.
- Client Education regarding pet care.
- Maintain a clean and orderly facility.
- Uphold positive, cooperative relationships with other employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Caring Hands Animal Hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive paid training program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
- Employee recognition program
- Continuing Education
- Employee referral bonus program
- Discounts on personal pet care
- Uniforms provided
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous relevant experience desirable
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills, and teamwork abilities
- Strong computer skills
- Work requires lifting and carrying animals up to 30lbs unassisted.
HOURS / WORK SCHEDULE
Full-time (>30 hours/week) position available. Must be able to work morning, evening, and weekend shifts. Flexible availability is a must.
All potential new hires are required to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
$13.00 to $15.00 per hour, based on experience.