Advisor, Investor Relations (REMOTE)
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As the Advisor, Investor Relations working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Looking for an opportunity to play a key role for a global organization as an Advisor on our Investor Relations team? In this role you will work in partnership with our Treasurer. internal finance organization, executive committee and business leaders to keep our investors updated on all things related to company earnings results and go-forward business strategy.
Reporting to our SVP, Treasurer you will work closely with our executive committee. You will make impact through pulling together quarterly earnings analysis and providing insight into TTEC’s company strategy to share with potential investors and analysts.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Design and execute upon the IR plan, acting as a key contact for the investment community
- Effectively craft, write, and communicate the company’s strategy, business, and financial profile through earnings scripts and press releases, investor and analyst calls, and non-deal roadshows
- Manage the quarterly earnings results process and prepare content in partnership with the finance organization, business leaders and executive management
- Maintain a robust understanding of key business drivers and metrics, competitive factors, etc.
- Lead the IR effort to find, support, and engage with institutional investors and sell-side analysts
- Analyze feedback from investors and research analysts to identify improvement areas
- Support executive preparation, feedback and concrete suggestions for continual improvement
- Contribute to other deliverables: annual report, proxy materials and shareholder meeting, etc.
- Manage the IR website section/ content, equity analyst consensus model & analysis, other.
What You Bring to the Role
- BA/BS degree required. Advance degree in business related discipline preferred
- More than 10 years of experience in investor relations (background in finance, corporate communication, accounting, buy-side or sell-side is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build relationships within the investor and analyst communities, preferably CX industry, technology or related disciplines
- An in-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets
- A strong understanding of financial modeling techniques to project a company's operating and financial performance, and the resulting value for its stock
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $150,000 - $180,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
For nearly 40 years and counting, we've combined service design, strategic consulting, technology platforms and operations excellence to deliver experiences that captivate customers and dramatically improve the bottom line. We help companies reduce customer effort, enable contact center employees, and continuously optimize business outcomes through digital CX transformation.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.