- 3+ years of experience in residential property management or customer service-related fields such as hospitality, retail, and restaurants.
- Prior leadership and supervisory experience.
- Experience with bookkeeping and management of financial records.
- Strong aptitude for computer systems and software.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and embodying our core customer service elements of:
- CARING – Demonstrated passion for caring about customers and co-workers alike.
- PROFESSIONALISM – Professional presentation and superior written and verbal communication skills.
- EMPOWERMENT – Proactive approach with a proven capability to take ownership of customer concerns.
- LEADERSHIP – Dependability as a team member who inspires others to achieve excellence.
- INCLUSION – Commitment to inclusion and treating everyone with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- College degree preferred.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
For a complete benefits overview, please visit the benefits section of our careers page. In addition to providing employees with a great place to work, we offer a 20% housing discount at select JBG SMITH communities.
JBG SMITH is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.