Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Degree and Years of Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field plus 4 years of related experience or a commensurate combination of education, training and experience, is required
- 4+ years of experience in IT services, with troubleshooting and equipment repair of VTC equipment (Voice, video, and conference room control equipment)
- 4+ years of experience in operation and configuration of audio-visual and telepresence systems such as Cisco and AMX
- 4+ years of experience with all phases of the system life cycle concerning audio-visual and telepresence systems
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment, meet deadlines, and simultaneously develop, deploy, and coordinate multiple projects, demonstrable by work history
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Availability to support on call duty for responding to maintenance outages
- Availability to travel to local and CONUS/OCONUS sites
- Capability to drive in the Washington, DC metro area with a valid driver’s license
- Experience working on civilian federal government agency contracts
- Direct experience as a COMSEC custodian with hardware, software, and keymat
- Experience with the ITIL library in support of incident and change management
- Experience with Issue Trak to manage incidents and problems
- Knowledge of Solarwinds monitoring systems
- Previous experience supporting a Government and/or Department of Defense customer
Please note: This position requires less than 5% travel. Local travel in the DC metro region is required but program transportation is provided.
About Abile Group, Inc.
Abile Group, Inc. was formed in July 2004 to partner with the Intelligence Community and their Contractors in the areas of Enterprise Analytics & Performance Management, IT & Systems Engineering and Program & Project Management. We have significant experience with the Federal Government and are an EDWOSB dedicated to our employees and clients. We are looking for high performing employees who enjoy providing advice and guidance along with solutions development and implementation support, crafted by combining industry best practices with the clients’ subject matter experience and Abile’s breadth of expertise.