Exempt Status: Hourly / Non-Exempt
Reports to: GM and Manager on Duty
To provide a positive first and last impression of World of Beer to our customer. Assist in the flow of the shift to create an organized and relaxed environment.
World of Beer Bar & Kitchen Greeter Standards
- Provide the goal for our customers of: Lifting customer's spirits one glass at a time.
- Being positive, finding fun in the moment, doing good work and lifting the mood of others.
- Provide our WOB style of service: friendly, fun and perfectly paced to the customers pace.
- Outgoing and friendly personality and demeanor
- Friendly & accurate communication skills in handling customers in person and on the phone
- Ability to be a contributing member of the team
- A warm and welcoming Smile!
- Ability to stand on your feet and navigate the WOB for the entirety of the shift
- Ability to reach, bend, and lift 10 lbs.
- Flexible schedule that can accommodate the needs of the WOB location
- Food Safety Certification within 30 days of hire (must comply with all local and state laws)
To apply submit resume to: email@example.com