- Maintaining day to day operations
- Directly supervising and assisting the housekeeping and laundry team members
- Performing hands on housekeeping and laundry tasks
- Creating a safe, secure and inviting environment for residents, guests and team members
- This is a full time position
- Two (2) years housekeeping and laundry operations experience preferably in assisted living, full service, skilled nursing and/or hospitality industries
- Supervisory/Management experience preferred which may include supervising and responsibility of shift/daily operations
- High School diploma/GED accepted
- Ability to train team members on housekeeping and laundry tasks according to Sunrise quality service standards
- Desire to work with seniors
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.