If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU). We are currently seeking a Community Involvement & Outreach Ambassador to join our marketing team. The primary function is to connect the Credit Union and Executive Team with the community to strategically foster and support a positive public image and brand awareness. You will own and grow our core community partnerships, identify appropriate non-profit sponsorship opportunities, and conduct financial education. This position allows for a self-driven, flexible work schedule to accommodate attending events outside of regular business hours to include early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years of community involvement experience
- A four-year college degree in communications, public relations, or marketing
- Excellent public speaking, networking, business development and organizational skills
- Ability to cultivate positive relationships and brand experiences that impact our community
- Social media experience to creatively help share our story
- Exceptional planning and time management skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment that strives for excellence
- A strong work ethic as well as an outgoing, positive personality, and sense of humor
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
A REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award and have a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/ year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or state as an individual with a disability.
To apply, please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org