WJLA-TV is seeking an experienced Production Coordinator for our Commercial Production Department. Qualified candidates must be able to conceptualize, script, shoot, and assist the Commercial Production Manager with the day to day operation of the department.
- Producing commercials, PSA's and billboards for the station and its advertisers.
- Creating concepts, writing scripts, and preparing storyboards for projects as assigned.
- Shooting short and long form projects as assigned, working on revisions and meeting deadlines.
- Selecting voice overs, music tracks and gathering footage.
- General administrative duties
- Providing project updates to the manager.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Television production experience. Preferably for commercials or promos.
- Shooting and script writing experience.
- Non-linear editing using the Adobe CC
- An understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition.
- Knowledge of the production and post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.