Customer Service & Sales Representative– CONNECT OUR CUSTOMERS TO MOMENTS THAT MATTER
Additional earnings potential as much as 3-5 times your annual base salary!
Apply online today HERE!
As a Customer Service & Sales Representative, you will contribute to the success of our company by assisting customers with their vehicle rentals to ensure a positive customer experience. Additionally, you will also be responsible for promoting and selling our additional products and services to customers utilizing proven sales techniques. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, motivated, has a passion for sales and customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
As a Rental Sales Associate, we will provide you with the necessary training to reach your full potential. This training will facilitate your ability to meet sales goals and maximize earning potential. Additionally, we will provide several educational opportunities to develop skills that will prepare you for advancement.
Requirements of the Rental Sales Associate:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least six months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service is preferred
- Ability to use proven sales techniques while providing a positive customer experience in a fast-paced environment
- Sales driven, self-motivated, personable and dependable
- Basic computer skills to enter information into our database
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexibile Schedule
Compensation & Benefits of the Rental Sales Associate:
- We provide hourly base pay PLUS an extremely lucrative commission/incentive/bonus plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process
To help expedite the application process and save you time, our application includes a Video Interview, which is a quick and simple recorded interview that will show our hiring managers how you would fit as a member of our team. On screen step-by-step instructions will guide you through the application and Video Interview process. To be considered for this role you must complete a recorded Video Interview.
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email Alex Smith at 703-256-3220 or email@example.com.