WJLA-TV in Washington, DC is seeking a detail oriented Digital Sales Coordinator who has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Day to day Management of digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Interpret campaign performance data to offer campaign insights and optimization recommendations
- Manage campaign reporting: pacing, delivery, creative, evaluation
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders within SBG to ensure seamless campaign execution
- Provide support for Marketing Associates when necessary
- Create market research reports for use in prospecting and presentations
- Support all aspects of the sales operations including Lifestyle and television verticals
- Knowledge of Digital inventory management/SEM/Online Sponsorship Activation/Social Media Marketing
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Learn to use relevant software systems: Wide Orbit Media Sales, OSI, Operative, Microsoft Teams and Outlook
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.