We are looking for a passionate and qualified Social Media Strategist. This remote position is a 1099 contract role. As the Social Media Strategist you will help to develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase company web traffic and brand awareness. Our ideal candidate will have excellent multitasking skills and seamlessly handle all social media accounts in a cohesive way. You will ensure the company web presence is aligned with current marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets; manage, create and publish original and high quality content.
- Ensure all social media content is published correctly and content is up to date
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative; partner with marketing and product development teams to create social "buzz" regarding new product launches.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports showcasing web traffic and ROI.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement, provide effective recommendations on content optimization.
- Stay up to date with new digital technologies, communicate with industry professionals via social media, implement social media best practices.
- Proven experience as a social media strategist or social media manager
- Understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, and reporting
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and web publishing
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; exceptional multitasker
Additional Information: This is a 1099 independent contractor position. 12 month project, remote position. You will be compensated based on project hours and your schedule will be flexible as long as deadlines are met.