Service Facilitator Position for Moms In Motion
Position includes paid training, flexible schedule, career advancement opportunities, employee benefits package.
The Service Facilitator is responsible for monitoring the services provided to individuals on the EPSDT program and the CCC+, CL & FIS waivers to ensure their safety, satisfaction, health and welfare while living independently with supports in the community.
- Writes justifications when an increase in Personal Care hours is needed.
- Maintains strong client relationships, remains objective and demonstrates positive regard for individuals/families.
- Demonstrates patience and respect when handling difficult situations.
- Researches and trouble-shoots service authorization challenges, time sheet issues, aide status, EOR status, eligibility and PPL challenge. Enters action-oriented notes in client profiles at least weekly when visits are out of compliance with anniversary date.
- Understands and updates appropriately all sections of the SF assessment in WISE and on the DMAS-99.
- Makes sure all necessary documents and paperwork are turned in by specified deadlines.
- Uses care and discretion when handling personal information and client records.
- Shows respect for others, no matter their abilities
- Must have good interviewing techniques, be able to work independently, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Required one of the following: Associate's Degree in a human services field OR both a Bachelor's in a human services field and two years relevant work experience, OR both a Bachelor's in a non-human services field and three years relevant work experience.
- Submit to criminal background check.
- Two references are required.
**PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE to be considered for a phone interview:
Job Type: Full-time with Benefits Package
Salary: $32,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
Moms is an EOE