Home Pool Maintenance Technician seasonal full time
$14 - $19/hr. Based on interview, experience, and skills verification
This is Poolservice Company’s entry level field position. It is the starting point for the specialty trade of Swimming Pool Service Technician. If you want to learn about pool system operations, water chemistry, hydraulics, and system troubleshooting, then this is the job for you.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
- This position does require a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be available to work on Saturdays and some holidays.
- Must be strong and agile enough to perform physical tasks normally associated with Swimming Pool Maintenance work; to include moderate lifting, walking, sweeping, bending, and stooping.
- We offer on the job training, so experience isn’t necessary we got you covered.
- The ability to report to work every day, on time, ready to work, and ready to learn!
- Guaranteed overtime during peak season. (Late April to early July)
- Guaranteed call backs each spring and growth opportunities.
- On call supervisor and trainers ready to walk you through any on-site issues.
Ready to get started? Good! Apply now or or give us a call at 703-528-3400 and speak to our Home Pool Maintenance Manager!