For over 50 years, Poolservice Company has been providing the who’s who of the DMV area with professional and top-notch pool care services. The Company was founded in 1968 as a swimming pool service company and has expanded to provide Renovation and Construction services. Our Construction Division is located at 4200-M Lafayette Center Drive in Chantilly, VA. We serve the entire Washington Metropolitan area, concentrating on Northern Virginia, Montgomery County and the District of Columbia.
Here at Poolservice Company we embody the true meaning of being a professional. We do this by showing our customers and our competition that we understand the value of doing what we know needs to be done, and striving to do it right the first time, every time.
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WORK AT POOLSERVICE?
Poolservice people are professional, well trained, friendly and very hard working. It’s unlikely that you’ll find a more down to earth group of people anywhere else.
What we are looking for:
Like minded professional people interested in teamwork, learning, and accomplishing company goals. We are looking for individuals who take pride in what they do.
What Positions are Available?
$45,000 - 55,000/ year
In addition to dispatching field crews, this position will answer phones, take field and customer requests, and create the field work schedule using Salesforce Field Service Dispatching. They will also place stock orders. Good organizational skills are a must. Swimming Pool or General Construction knowledge is a plus.
- Schedule jobs that come in from the Sales Team as well as from call in customers.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team, Service Team, Front Office, Production Managers, Project Managers, and Inventory Department to facilitate timely delivery of our services.
- Coordinate tasks and systematically schedule the daily activities required to complete requested work.
- Ensure no customer is overlooked when scheduling.
- Maintain appropriate records for scheduling
- Communicate schedule or scope changes to Production Managers, Project Managers, and Inventory Specialists.
- Ensure safety in all areas.
- Attend meetings and provide information and other input when requested.
- Construction experience is a plus, but not required
- A geographical familiarity of the Washington D.C. Metro area.
- A sense of personal professionalism.
- Strong phone and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated sense of personal organization and maturity.
- Must be able to use MS Word, Excel, and Email
- Must have the essential physical and intellectual and emotional requirements necessary to do the job.
- Health, Vision, and Dental plans available
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Bonuses and growth opportunities