We are looking for Maintenance Technicians with prior maintenance experience who seeks possible future advancement to work at one of our apartment communities.
What you will be doing includes:
- Completing service requests to include electrical, plumbing, appliance repairs, carpentry, painting and HVAC repair.
- Preparing apartments when residents move out to new residents moving in, ensuring our company’s quality standards are met.
- Handling on-call maintenance service rotations; Weather related work and emergency support as needed.
- Assisting with overall maintenance operations and special projects as directed.
- Helping the community meet the expectations of our residents, visitors and owners by working with other maintenance and property department team members to create a positive environment for residents, visitors and staff.
What you will need to succeed includes:
- Residential maintenance experience preferred to include basic plumbing, electrical, painting, general appliance and carpentry skills. HVAC cert a plus.
- Medium-heavy work requiring prolonged/repeated standing, walking, climbing and kneeling and working at varying degrees of heights; lifting 100lbs max, frequent lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all types of weather.
- Strong customer service skills, as well as good communication skills.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance; access to property within 30 minutes for on-call requests.
The benefits you will receive working at Paradigm (upon eligibility):
- Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
- 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
- Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
- Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
- Housing rental discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
- In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.