Today’s successful Financial Services Representatives (FSR) come from diverse backgrounds with a wide variety of degrees, yet they share similar traits: the desire to help people, being highly motivated and consistently performing at high levels.
You’ll be a source for social good in your community and will increase your knowledge base by working both independently and as a team with others in our agency. The FSR career is all about working toward common goals to help your clients succeed financially.
You’ll get a great sense of satisfaction knowing you’ve helped someone achieve a more secure financial future while you personally move closer to your own financial goals. The work is challenging, and the effort required to be successful can be great, but isn’t that the same for most achievements of value?
Financial Services Representative:
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives. Contact Pandhla Warren, Recruiting Director today at 1593 Spring Hill Rd Ste 500E, Vienna, VA, 22182, 703.394.7171, PandhlaWarren@FinancialGuide.com, www.MassMutual.com.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.