At the Army Navy Country Club, dishwashers are responsible and accountable for the cleanliness of the kitchen area. They also perform other duties such as organizing and stocking store rooms and walkin-ins, and help with the general needs of the club and department.
- The dishwashing machine water needs to chanced every three hours; the machine will be rinsed out and cleaned prior to refilling the machine.
- Pot sink, Rinse sink, and Sanitation sink water will be changed every two hours; all three sinks will be scrubbed prior to refilling
- Transh cans will be emptied mid-shift and prior to the end of each shift. All trash will be double bagged before taking downstairs.
- Floors will be swept and mopped prior to the end of each shift.
- Dish area will be clean of all dirty dishes and the dish machine will be empty and refilled with fresh water prior to the end of each shift. The exterior of the machine will be scrubbed at the end of each shift.
- Pots and pans area will be empty and all three sinks will be refilled with fresh soap and water prior to the end of each shfit. Cosing shift will leave the sink empty overnight.
- Closing shift will leave the machine open to dry overnight.
- Critical thinking and able to take the initiavtive to resolve the challenges and involve a Chef(s) when previous methods are unsuccessful.
- Proficient with a variety of cleaning techniques.
- Openness to learning and growing.
- Professional manner, honest, and dependable.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs. Additionally able to be on their feet for long periods of time.