Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Pay Type: Hourly Wage; Negotiable; Paid bi-weekly
Reports to: Kitchen Manager / Assistant Kitchen Manager
To provide perfectly prepared WOB Menu items to be served within the WOB service timing standards.
World of Beer Line Cook Standards
- Responsible for spec food preparation, food execution, food quality and time standards
- Must always maintain focus on safety, sanitation and cleanliness of their work stations
- Must be able to work as a positive member of the WOB Team
- Works with a sense of urgency and energy
- Lives the WOB Way
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the WOB recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Follow the prep list created by Kitchen management.
- Labeling and stocking all ingredients so they can be organized and easily accessible.
- Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Ensure all food and station items are stored properly.
- While not a requirement, an ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food preparation, line cook, fry cook.
- Possess strong teamwork skills.
- Work well in fast-paced setting, while maintaining a fun, high energy work environment.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Food Handler Certification within 30 days of hire or as required by state law (complying with all local requirements)
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, push and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Must have exceptional hygiene and grooming habits.
- Ability to retain menu recipe knowledge
- Flexible schedule that can accommodate the needs of the WOB location
- All BOH Manager and hourly positions might include the ability to withstand frequent exposure to high and low temperatures, smoke, and steam. There is also frequent contact with sanitary latex gloves, sanitation solutions, all food products to include, but not limited to: meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, dairy and produce items.
- You must have the ability to learn and understand how to prepare all food items on our menu to our World of Beer specifications, appearance and standards in a timely manner.
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org