If you would feel fulfilled by working for a dynamic organization that is passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU). The services we provide to our members are like no other financial institution you've seen before. ACFCU is actively recruiting for a Part-Time Teller position. The primary function of this position is to provide remarkable experiences to our members by assisting them with various banking transactions, and finding solutions to meet their financial needs. You will be responsible for deepening the members’ relationship by offering additional products and services, and making quality referrals to our mortgage, lending, and financial services department.
What You’ll Bring
- A strong passion to work with members
- High school diploma or GED, with at least 6 months of customer services and/or cash handling experience
- A professional demeanor to represent the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A love for a collaborative, energetic, and member focused environment
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic as well as an outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must be available to work every Saturday from 8am-2:00pm
What You Can Expect From ACFCU
A REMARKABLE Organization! We are recipients of NAFCU’s Credit Union of the Year Award and pride ourselves in having a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! ACFCU is an equal opportunity employer.