Looking for a responsible, reliable, professional individual to help execute caterings and serving. Individual must have a vehicle and a valid driver's license (our jobs are in the DMV area). Weekend availability is a must, most of our larger events are Saturdays and Sundays. Guiding guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients.
- Maintain cooking line in a clean, sanitary and safe manner.
- Uniforms and aprons should always be “showplace clean”.
- Taking accurate orders in a friendly/fast manner and partnering with team members to serve food and beverages that meet or exceed guests’ expectations.
- Providing friendly and attentive service that makes customers feel well taken care of and timely manner so as to "WOW" our customers, to build their intent to return.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Stock/restock items on line according to specifications.
- Promote the business by asking people to visit our FB, Instagram, T witter, or Yelp page.
On occasion, performs side duties including, but not limited to, , bussing tables, washing dishes, cleaning work stations, rolling silverware, expediting orders or running food.
Maintains personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands when using restroom, etc.).
Attendance and punctuality a must.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
100% -- Walks and stands during entire shift. ?
50%-- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe. Lifts and carries tubs and cases, weighing up to 40 lbs. Frequent washing of hands.