Looking to make some extra Money? Interested in working a couple of hours on the weekends? Become a Caregiver for seniors and adults with disabilities!!
Immediate need for WEEKEND caregivers in the FALLS CHURCH, VA area!
These shifts are from 10a-12p on Saturdays and Sundays, are paid at a higher wage, and start immediately!
We are looking for responsible, confident, and reliable companionship caregivers with great communication skills and the compassion and patience to care for seniors or adults with disabilities.
Click the link to apply now!
If caring for seniors is your passion and you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura team!!
JOB DUTIES – We provide high quality care for seniors and high quality jobs for caregivers!
- Companionship with social and mental engagement: provide respectful, friendly interactions.
- Meal preparation & cooking.
- Laundry & light housekeeping.
- Personal care: assistance with grooming, dressing, and compression wraps.
- Communicating and documenting the important events during your shifts.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - Join a compassionate team in an industry that is rapidly growing, in-home care for seniors. We are looking for someone who:
- Must have a driver's license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance
- Must have your COVID-19 vaccine per the request of the clients and their family
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- CNA, PCA, HHA or some caregiving (personal or professional) experience is a plus
WE OFFER - The SenCura Home Care Team Cares Together!
- A COVID Free Environment; Gloves, Masks, and Appropriate PPE for your safety
- Dementia and Hospice Team Career Path – Advance your career!
- Free Online Continuing Education Courses & Online Training Programs
- Overtime Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Opportunities to Win Gift Cards & Raffle Prizes.
- Monthly Newsletter Made Just for Caregivers! Submit Stories, Advice, etc., and be Featured in the Newsletter!!
- Office Support 24/7
For more information, please visit our website http://www.sencura.com