TTEC is seeking an Accountant, GL to join our Enterprise Services team.
TTEC ’s Accounting organization is a global team with a common focus – to deliver operational excellence consistent with GAAP, conform to the highest standard of ethics, and develop future leaders for the business. The philosophy of our new accounting leadership is to provide opportunities for our employees to gain valuable experience, allowing people to grow their careers both within the accounting department while also promoting mobility to other departments within the business like Finance, Audit, or Pricing. Bottom line, we’re making it possible to build a robust career path that will keep you challenged long-term while staying right here at TTEC.
What you’ll be doing
Our Staff Accountant will execute the daily financial statement close process steps on a timely basis for one or more TTEC Ledgers. Responsibilities also include preparation of journal entries, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, interaction with other TTEC departments and other duties as necessary.
What you’ll bring to us
- Preparation of journal entries and schedules for month end close process
- Reconcile intercompany balances and run local allocation process during month end close process
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of audit requests and other projects as deemed necessary
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the Controller, CFO and other Directors and VPs.
- Be aware of SOX requirements and maintain compliance with key controls related to accounting duties
- Participate and provide input in process improvement projects
What skills you’ll need
- BS/BA in Accounting
- 2 years of accounting experience, public accounting experience a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Oracle ERP, Noetix and Hyperion a plus
- Experience with ASC 830 (FAS 52) foreign currency translation a plus
Compensation and Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $45,000- $55,000 USD. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.