Verato offers next-generation, SaaS-based products for identity matching and resolution using the most accurate reference identity database and truth-matching technology. These solutions enable companies and governments to achieve a single view of the customer, streamline business processes and prevent fraud and waste by eliminating the ambiguity and duplication of customer identities in databases. Verato technology is faster to implement and less expensive than traditional matching methods.
If you like a work environment which is intellectually stimulating, extends the limits of what you know, and offers increasing amounts of responsibility and growth, Verato is the place for you. If you are driven to learn and produce results, and thrive in a creative, collaborative, and friendly environment, we want you on our team.
Verato’s work environment is fast-paced but informal, with casual dress throughout the week. We believe in fully supporting a productive development staff, and you will have access to the best hardware we can put on your desk. All of our employees have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in advanced areas of knowledge beyond their direct area of responsibility, such as big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms, and data science, and they also get an influential front row seat at how a company executes its business and goes through the different stages of growth. The ideal person for this position will be detail oriented, entrepreneurial, possess a strong work ethic, and love a challenge. This is an excellent fit for a talented, innovative, and creative expert who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and has a passion for technology.
This position will be based out of our HQ office in Tysons Corner, VA. Verato offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary, medical, dental, vision, 401k, 401k match, HSA, short and long-term disability, life insurance, employee support program, and the potential for stock options.
Verato is looking for an IT Support Technician to join our technology team. The ideal candidate will be fast to learn and loves working with people. We are a rapidly growing company, so we are interested in individuals with the potential to develop themselves in accordance with our projected growth. You will be the front line of support for our clients and employees remotely, over the phone and in person. You'll need to be friendly, have great attention to detail, have initiative and be able to explain technical issues to non-technical users in a way they can understand the problem and the solutions needed to resolve it.
- Support staff in day-to-day corporate technology needs, especially desktop hardware and software issues that arise
- Provide macOS/iOS enterprise management for standardization and automation
- Manage JAMF MDM device configuration
- Manage and support all IT requests using Jira ticketing
- Train and educate Verato staff on software and tools
- Manage Office 365
Security & Compliance
- Ensure system and network security in cooperation w/ the security team
- Track assets, manage IT leases, ensure contract compliance
- Manage disaster recovery and maintain backups
- Document IT systems and procedures
Network & Server Support
- Support cloud-based wireless
- Review logs, diagnose problems, and provide solutions
- Network operations: firewalls, routers, wireless, and switches
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and issue resolution
- Experience with VMWare solutions or other virtualization solutions
Research and Development
- Research new, emerging technologies that strengthen corporate tech solutions
- Train and coach others on new tech
- Cooperate across different functional unit groups to facilitate tech department cohesion
- B.S in computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience in the technology field
- 2-5 years of hands-on macOS desktop and server experience
- Mobile support for iOS, Android, etc.
- Support for Office 365
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Experience with best practices related to security, asset management, and disaster recovery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent time management and self-organization techniques
- Strong troubleshooting, support and problem solving skills
- Strong client service and consulting approach
- Positive attitude
How to stand out:
- Experience in mobile MDM solutions
- Scripting proficiency
- AWS or other Cloud Infrastructure Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled